The ProForm Power 795 is a budget-friendly treadmill that retails for just under $800. It features multiple features that make it the ideal treadmill for multiple users. Ideal for a home gym that services an entire family.
This folding treadmill has a drive system that is equipped with a 3.0 CHP Mach Z Commercial Plus Motor that can withstand user weights of up to 325 pounds. The running area is 20″ wide and 55″ long and features the ProShox Cushioning shock-absorption system. The deck is supported by 1.9 precision balanced non-flex rear rollers that reduce wear and tear.
This model offers an incline of up to 12% and a mac speed of 12 mph. For added efficiency, there are QuickIncline and QuickSpeed keys designed for interval training.
The console is fairly basic with a 6″ back lit screen and priority display that is iFit enabled. However, you’ll have to purchase a separate iFit wireless module to access those workout programs and features. Fortunately users get 24 built-in workout programs and smart phone compatible built-in speakers. Other basics include a CoolAire workout fan, accessories tray, two cup holders, and a grip-pulse EKG heart rate monitor.
The warranty on this model includes lifetime coverage on the frame and motor, 2 years on part, and 1 year on labor.
What We Like:
- Folding Design: This model uses the patented Space Saver Design with EasyLift Assist for easy vertical folding in one step. This folding design makes the treadmill perfect for home gyms with limited space.
- Price: This budget-friendly treadmill sells for just under $800.
- Program Variety: With over 20 workout programs to choose from, it’s easy to find something that fits your individual needs and goals. Programs range in focus from fat loss to heart rate. However, there are no customizable programs. You’ll be stuck with what ProForm provides.
- iFit Compatibility: While you must purchase a iFit wireless module and subscription to use the serives, iFit offers impressive program variety, advanced tracking features, and unique routes powered by Google Maps. A pricey proposition for sure, but one that at least makes up for anything lacking in the console.
ProForm Power 795 Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||0 – 12%|
|Running Area:||20" x 55"|
|Top Speed:||12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||325 LBS|
|Dimensions:||72.5" L x 35.75" W x 60" H|
- Display Screen: As with other inexpensive models fromProForm, the display screen can be difficult to read because it is so small. You really only get the bare basic workout readouts too.
- Overall Quality: The motor on this treadmill can be a bit noisy, which also affects the running belt. So be aware that you’ll have to compromise on quality for the price.
The ProForm Power 795 Treadmill is a basic entry-level model that is inexpensive and fairly reliable. It’s best for in-home use because of its folding design, but only suitable for walking or light jogging because of the mediocre drive system and lower weight capacity. If you are a fan of ProForm and are looking to save some money, the Power 795 makes a nice beginner treadmill. Just be aware that you will likely outgrow this limited treadmill with regular use.