The NordicTrack Commercial X32i really shines when it comes to programming options. This treadmill gives you 50 built-in programs plus one year of iFit membership program access delivered via its 32-inch touchscreen. If you’re looking for guidance as you go about your workout, or just want to ensure that you don’t fall off the bandwagon because you are bored, this is a great treadmill to consider.
With some highly advanced features and just a few drawbacks, this will be a good choice for most people. What we really love about this treadmill is the real road experience it gives. With a very advanced deck cushioning system, it’ll feel like you’re running outside with each and every step you take. This makes it an ideal option for those who are mixing treadmill runs with outdoor runs and want to ensure that their progress doesn’t take a backseat.
The NordicTrack Commercial X32i also gives you an extra large HD touchscreen, so you’ll have no problem following along with your workout program sessions even at the highest of intensity levels.
Finally, this treadmill is also great for those who are looking to build strength because with one simple change in how you position yourself on the treadmill and the settings, you can transform it into a sled push machine, building strength while torching calories fast.
For those seeking weight loss or muscle building results, this is great news.
What We Like:
- Solid incline capabilities. This treadmill will go from -6 incline all the way up to a massive 40%, which stands far and above many treadmills out there. The higher the incline is, the less stress you’ll experience on your joints and the more calories you will burn in each and every session. It’s a win-win for the user. Incline walking is one of the best ways to get into great shape if you aren’t a running at heart.
- Powerful Motor. This treadmill comes with a 4.25 continuous horsepower motor, which is precisely what you should expect to see with a treadmill at this level and price range. This means the motor will stand up over time, no matter what you dish out and can support multiple users per day without dying out.
- Comfortable Experience. User comfort is tops on NordicTrack’s priority list with this treadmill model as not only do you get a large standard sized deck at 22 by 65 inches, but you also get their special ReflexTM cushioning system that is designed to help you get real life cushioning support that saves your joints without sacrificing the real-life feel this model gives you.
- Self Cooling. The fact that this treadmill is self-cooling is also great as well as this will help prevent it from overheating and ensure that you are able to run on it for longer periods of time.
- Large Touchscreen. At 32 inches, you won’t find one much bigger than this on the market. It’s practically like looking into a TV as you watch your workouts go by. This is especially nice if you happen to use the Google Maps feature and take your runs around the world. Now you can travel all while you get your workout in.
- Multi-User Profile. This treadmill has the capability to store four different user in its database, making it an ideal option for a family
- One Year iFit Membership. In addition to the numerous programs this machine offers, it also comes with a one year iFit membership to get you going. This is will help many people get off to a good start with their sessions and with any luck, after the year is up, they will have a solid foundation upon which to build on. The machine is still usable after that year is up with all the many built-in programs it offers, but if you still want access to all the streamed classes and Google Maps features, then you’ll need to pay the $39/month to get that.
NordicTrack Commercial X32i Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Running Area:||22” x 65”|
|Top Speed:||12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||300 LBS|
|Dimensions:||76.5" L x 40" W x 73" H|
- Low Weight Capacity. The biggest drawback to this machine is that it only has a 300 lb. weight capacity. This is relatively low for a machine that is of a higher caliber so be warned that if you are a larger individual, you may want to opt for a different machine. You don’t necessarily have to be verging on beyond 300 pounds to consider this. Even a 200-pound user may want to look into a higher model as they will likely find it more stabilized as they run.
- No media shelf. Because the screen is so large on this model, this doesn’t leave room for an additional media shelf. This said, with that screen and all the programming, you probably won’t need one.
- Average at best warranty. With recent changes, NordicTrack’s warranties have dropped lower than we would like to see, especially given the cost of machines like this one.
All in all, this is an excellent option for those who are hoping to see great results from their workout program and need a little extra guidance to help get them going. Many people are going to love the large screen it comes with and the comfortable user experience it gives.
With such a strong motor coupled with four user profiles, it’s also a terrific option for families to consider as it should hold up to continuous use very well.
As long as you aren’t a larger individual, you should have no problem making this treadmill work great in your life.